Effective Date: 10. 04. 2018
1. General Principles
- Restriction periods suspending users from the service are applied depending on individual user accounts and types of behavior, and restriction apply to all services used by the same restricted user account.
- The company may restrict users who engage in actions subject to ban after confirmation via public information received by the Help Center or various organizations, information from police investigations, or user monitoring.
- Even if the company deems that the user's behavior does not precisely meet the criteria subject to a restriction, the user may be restricted from the service in accordance with service use policies that have contravened the service Terms and Conditions.
- If a user performs an action or method subject to restrict to create or acquire in-game currency, experience points, points, items, etc. ("content", below), the company may restrict the user from the service and separately remove or reset created or acquired content. Furthermore, even if the behavior is suspected to be objectively illegal user behavior (including receipt of content created/acquired via actions subject to ban), the company may restrict the user from the service and separately remove or reset created or acquired content.
- The service restriction will be instituted upon confirmation of the user's action or method and the time of action and time of user ban may differ. If the user applies to leave during the restriction period, service use will be limited or denied until the restriction period has concluded.
- In the absence of objective evidence or if the user account is already restricted or deleted, no restriction will be enacted. However, if repeated/habitual action pertaining to a more serious reason for suspension is discovered through investigation, further action may be taken even if a ban is already imposed.
2. Restriction Policy